What is the treatment for hiatus hernia?

sir i have sliding hitus hernia and my doctor treated with nexpro-40 and ganaton 50mg . prescribed for 1month . my stomach is expanding like a ballon and feeling breathless and more gastro refleses for troughout the day. can u suggest me the right way of medicine and lifestyle
Sat, 5 Jul 2014
Hello
Hiatus hernia , as diagnosis is established , so do as follow.
1 Try raising the head of your head about 4 inches with blocks . It also might help to avoid drinking or eating for 2 hours before you lie down. To control stomach acid one should not drink alcohol or drinks with caffeine in them or eat chocolates or spicy or greasy foods. Since you are having severe symptoms so take " REBAMIPIDE 100 mg " 2-2-2 for 3-6 months depending upon the condition of patient .
Also take some antacid ( if it contains oxetacine good)
2 Over eating is the main cause of Hiatus hernia , so try to regulate your eating habit.
3 Also avoid or limit carbohydrate diet , which is main cause of distension of abdomen.
Hope these information will help you.