Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for fungal vaginal candidiasis ?

i;m having thick curdy,sometimes itchy vaginal discharge .sometimes it has light green tinge. how can i get cured of this?mine is a love marriage,we both love each other and have have active sexual life prior marriage for almost 6 yrs. now we have been married for a yr and half and have no children yet.we r yet to plan. pls help me regarding this discharge and the medication.thank u in advance. god bless.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  243
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Active medical management required for both of you.
Both partner have to take systemic antifungal treatment.
Antifungal vaginal tab. is also helpful.
Exara care required for local hygiene.
Consult your gynecologist for better medical management.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor