Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for fibroids in uterine wall ?

hello doctor i got periods reguraly but the pain is of very high intencity in abdomean and lower back.but when i take M2Tone then,very less pain but last time i had avoid and during this period i had very painful. i had fibriod in uterine wall. please suggest the treatment and when i can go for concieve the baby.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  179
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see it depands upon size of your possible to have pregnancy with fibroid and at the time of delivery it remove with first concern your gynec for that take advice from that.for you periodical pain you try mag phos 6x 3tab 3time a day,its a homoeopathic preparation having no side effects.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If you are having severe pain and anterior wall fibroid it is best you consent for surgical removal or myomectomy. There are various medical methods available as well but has side effects and will take more time for regression of the fibroid in some cases. Once fibroid is removed you will not have that pain. Recurrence of fibroid small chance is there but atleast you will be without suffering.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor