Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for enlargement and curvature in the penis ?

hi doctor i have problem with my penis , its very small in size and mp penis has curve when it stands and erection will happen soon so please tell what s problem in me and whom i need to contact
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Size of penis is genetically build up so nothing can increase the size.
Nothing to worry 3-4 inches size of penis while erected is enough to satisfy your partner.
You mean to say that ejaculation is very soon,nothing to worry,you may prolong ejaculation by diverting your mind during sex.
You may take tab. Viagra after consulting your doctor for ejaculation problem.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 21 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor