Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
175 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What is the treatment for depression disorder?

I think my husband either has brain damage or autism.Ive seen head Doctors and they keep comming up with depressive disorders,we all know,including his own mother that he has a learning disability but no doctor will give him an assesment or brain scan....What do I do,beauces he cant even keep a job and we have 2 very young kids?
Mon, 11 May 2015
Report Abuse
Psychologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I think you are mistaking. Learning disability is not usually assessed with EEG or brain MRI scan. Doctors usually understand the problem in just the first go itself. As your doctors said, your husband could be troubled with depressive disorder. Please do not insist on anything and work with those doctors / psychiatrist for better cure.

If you require more of my help in this aspect, please use this URL. Make sure that you include every minute details possible.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello, my grandmother had paranoid spchyzofranea and used to have the shock treatments. She commited suicide when my mother was a teenager. I have...