Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for delayed and irregular periods ?

monthly peroids of my wife always coming late sometime 15 days late some time in 2-3 months , please advice,age 25,weight 46kg,height 155cm.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you should consult gynaecologist,she will find out the cause of delayed cycle after investigation & treat her accordingly.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
Since the cycles are irregular it may be due to anemia, PCOD(polycystic ovarian disease), hormonal imbalance like thyroid. First we need to find out the reason for the problem and then treat accordingly.
Consult ur gynecologist and get evaluated and start the treatment.
Hope I have answered ur question,
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor