Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for dark circles around eyes ?

Hii im 16yr old female and have this puffy dark circles around my eyes that wont go..:-( Please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  503
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, do not worry, most common cause of it is irregular sleep habit, less fluid intake, defiency of vitamins n microminrals. so you should sleep normally, should plenty of liguid, n start tab of multivitamin n microminral once a day. along with it you should take healthy diet with protine n vitamin C riched diet. after this trial you can see improvement.
Dr aseem 9982583020
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
dark circle may be due to problem in skin ,blood vessels or bone or muscle
in your age group first two cause are common
they are due to heredity ,hormones ,improper sleep and diet ,sun exposure ,drugs ,stress ,smoking etc
there are many modality of treatment depend upon extend of damage like
peeling ,microderma ,non abltive rf ,laser etc
better to consult dermatologist
wear sun glass
drink plenty of water and fruits juice
eat more fruits and green veg
cream with kojic acid will help you
i hope i have answered your question
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor