What is the treatment for dark bruises on inner thighs and painful, itchy pimples?

Every night for the past couple months as I get ready for bed and other times throughout the day my back, butt and upper legs become unbearably itchy, spots appear and a red rash. I itch and itch and itch which I know I shouldn't but there's just no relief. I went to the doctor once, a couple weeks ago but the rash and bumps weren't present at the time so all he did was send me for allergy tests.
I don't know if it's related or not but around the same time I started getting dark bruises on my inner thighs and occasionally pimple like bumps that are very painful and pop.
I'm itchy and need relief, help?
Tue, 11 Feb 2014