What is the treatment for congestive heart failure?

ihad a leg prcedure blocked a bleeding vein then went to the hospital2 days later with congestive heart failure they changed my medications one to lopressor which made me feel sick. lasix and potassium for holding water but feel weaker....urine and sweat has a sweet vanilla smell
Fri, 7 Jun 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

I would like to tell you that heart failure is treated by decreasing volume overload by decreasing oral liquid intake and diuretics with a set of heart medication.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
Cardiologist Dr. Bhanu Partap's  Response

I would like to tell you that baseline treatment for congestive heart failure is to decrease the volume overload in the body for which diuretics and less fluid intake is advised with supporting cardiac drugs.

Dr. Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist