• question-icon

What is the treatment for chronic kidney disease?

My brother has chronic kidney disease stage 3 almost 4 and it looks like to me that he's addicted to food. He just loves steak, pasta, processed food, etc. He has a hard head. We're all worried about him because we love him. I think he's in denial and we don't know what to do. Please help.
Mon, 17 Aug 2015
Urologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, i must assure you, that chronic kidney disease(CKD), is definitely treatable. There are so many people having similar stage of CKD, on medical treatment.
He needs to follow certain guidelines very strictly, otherwise, he will deteriorate very rapidly.
You can send a copy of his latest blood,urine, and scan reports, with present medication, here, in my name, for an expert opinion.