Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
132 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What is the treatment for cardiovascular disease?

i am 72 yrs male having cardiovascular diseas. having a stent implanted in artery n taking regular medcine for heart. perodically i suffer block nose, running nose n itching inside nose with almost non stop sneeze, now cetrizen tab also that usefull. pls. advise medicine. -- s sengupta, kolkata-700008 e YYYY@YYYY
Mon, 29 Sep 2014
Report Abuse
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello, welcome to health care magic.
You should continue your heart medicines znd should not sttop them with out consulting your doctor
For sneezing you can take cetrizine and tab montelukast but you should visit a physician for proper dosing,
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Can you please provide me the information, regarding Stem Cell Treatment for Cardiovascular Diseases. My Father-in laws has been recommended for...