Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for calcified dot lesion in right parietal region ?

respected sir, my sister was suffering from pain since last 2 yrs & bleed from nose .weekly interwal may be on next day bleeds . now she is 22yrs old . yesterday she undergo for C T scan , the IMPRESSION is - calcified dot lesion in right parietal region. sir what can i do ? please adwise me & what is the treatment ?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  239
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. bleeding from nose is different. calcification in the parietal region is different. bleeding could be due to chronic cold, fingering habbit, or hypertension, defeciency of calcium. calcification in parietal region with out head ache is insignificant. and might be a old infection. consult a physician for both. thank you.
Answered: Tue, 7 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor