What is the treatment for burning sensation near vagina and anus inspite of having varicose vein during my pregnancy?

Hi im having pain at the opening of my vagina also a burning sensation around vagina and my back passage. Went to doctor and my ph was 4.7 but didnt have thrush or vaginitis. One side of vagina looks bigger than the other and a big blue vein is visible just under the skin, did have a varicose vein there during my pregnancy 20 years ago. Also my mucous membranes are visible an sore to touch on that side.
Thu, 10 Oct 2019