What is the treatment for bad odor from the penis?

Greetings,

I have an embarrasing question regarding personal hygiene. I am a circumsized man, yet I still get a fish-like odor coming from my glans penis. It is still in evidence even after I get out of the shower. I clean vigorously there, and still the odor persists although lessened. What is it and what can be done?

Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

It can be due to bacterial infection, candida infection, can also be caused by spreading from sexual partner. Antibiotics with anti-fungals can help you.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist