What is the treatment for avascular necrosis?

dear sir, this is brijesh from assam, i m suffering from avascular necrosis in both the hip joints since 10 months. what is the remedy or therapy treatment for this? please suggest.. and please mention the fees structure with accomodation facility and time period for the therapy etc..
Sat, 26 Apr 2014

I have read your query.

Treatment of AVN of hip depends upon age of person and grade of AVN.

Get your MRI scan of both the hips done and send me the report I will advise you treatment whether in the form of medication or surgery.

Cost of treatment in India varies from operation to operation it is upto 1 lakh rupees for replacement of hip joint.

By 5 days patient will start walking pain free after replacement.

I hope it helps.

You are welcome to ask further health related queries.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-chander-mohan-singh/67013

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks.

Dr.Singh.