Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for androgenic hair loss ?

hi doc.i heard that elite hair clinics r solving this hair loss problem.plz advice me.25 male male adrogenic hairloss.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
You can try Minoxidil 5% and Finpecia 1 mg. If they don't work than only solution to your problem will be Hair Transplantation. Please see web site for details regarding hair transplantation.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to hcm.
Take vit-b,vit-e,protein,betacarotin riched diet.Dont keep your hair dry,nourish it with proper hair oil do some massage of oil on the scalp.Avoid stress.this will reduce your hair fall.Go to trichologist, dermatologist for better advice.
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor