Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for Night Fall or premature ejaculation ?

hi sir i am 18 year old student of science, i have night fall problem since last 6 year,how i can recover from it and stop it .
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
This is common at this age so nothing to worry.
Due to modern life and misuse of computer people remain sexually excited,thing of sex whole day resulting night discharge at night.
Do some physiclal exercise,work,have some sports,game in the evening.
Read good magazines before going to bed.
Wear light and loose clothes during sleeping,
Prey the god before going to bed.
ok and bye
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor