Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for Erectile dysfunction?

I am 19 and i have E.D. I need to know the treatments to stop it.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Feb 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  1076
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Erectile dysfunction, has it been diagnosed? If that is the case then you shall need treatment. You cannot make a self diagnosis of it. There are certain factors to be considered.

Answered: Wed, 17 Feb 2010
  User's Response
You can contact with your problems on
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Treatment depends on the cause.

Exercise, particularly perineal, anal contraction, aerobic exercise are an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.

When pharmacological methods fail, external vacuum pump can be used to attain erection.

sildenafil (Viagra), is commonly used drugs which is taken orally.

Alprostadil is available as a topical cream

as a last resort if other treatments have failed,prosthetic implants which involves the insertion of artificial rods into the penis.
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor