Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for Endoecz ?

Female. 58 years. Skin problem Have been advized L.MONTUS ,T ALLEGRA180mg, Diagnosed as ENDOECZ. Have been on medication for appx.2 months. But problem remains the same. Please advz.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,
Endogenous eczema is a chronic problem..steroids is one kind of treatment...immuno-suppressant is another option if case is need to consult a good dermatologist for proper management.
take care,
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Tina Jacob Das's  Response
Hello there,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. From what I know, you are diagnosed of endogenous eczema or also known as Atopic Dermatitis, and is a skin problem usually encountered in children. But since you have this problem, its treatment first of all includes keeping yourself away from those allergens which trigger this allergy and secondly need to moisturise the skin all time. In medications, there are steroids used topically and in severe cases, rarely steroid shots also given.And complete remedy for this ailment is relatively difficult. Nevertheless, I would suggest you to have another opinion of dermatologist.Get well soon.
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor