Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment do you suggest for an ear infection with holes in the eardrum ?

i'm suffering from ear infeaction and i'm also having two holes in my eardrum i m 19 yrs old. i m suffering from ear infeaction and i m also having two holes in my eardrum.i consulted ent doctor and i m having antibiotics for the infection.i m hearing a buzzing sound in my ear and there is a decrease in everything fine...! plz help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You are having Otitis Media which is the Infection of the Middle ear causing Perforation of ear drums. The Buzzing which you are hearing is called Tinnitus and decreased hearing which may happen if you have Pus collected there. Kindly visit your ENT Physician once again and get yourself examined to rule out what exactly is happening. May be the Pus has to be drained out. Take your medications regularly and go for regular follow up.

Good Luck.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor