Owl Image

What is the treatment available for high TSH ?

I am Pradip Nandi from kolkata. I have a blood test of TSH and it was tested as 39 micro ul/ml. I want to know what is the treatment and risk factor
Thu, 5 Jan 2012
Dear Pradip,what was the reason for testing thyriod ? are you having any problem ? The reports suggest that your TSH level is very high,which means your thyroid gland is not producing proper quantity of thyroid hormones.Please consult an endocrinologist for further evaluation and then treatment.Normal thyroid function is must for all the systems of body.buy.