Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment and recovery time for premature ejaculation ?

I am 29 & i have premature ejaculation problem .when i do start masturbate then i discharge within haft minute. is there any treatment & With Whom Should i consult in mumbai regrading for the same . & tell me Complete Cost for treatment ? How Mush Time it will take to recover sexual life again? please Replay me as soon as possible ?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Thanks for query,
Premature ejeculation problem is very common.
Go for blood sugar to rule out diabetes as this is common with diabetics.
You may take Tab.Viagra after consulting your doctor.Viagra works better in premature ejaculation.
You may consult sexologis for this problem.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 10 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor