Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What is the test for Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ?

How could I know that my 3yr old boy has a ADHD syndrome
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Occupational Therapist 's  Response
if you feel you child is ADHD, consult your child psychologist and occupational therapist, have a opinion about it. normally 3 years old children are active, just compare with other children.
their are several test available on internet, its an informal test, a questionnaire model. it is just to give an idea, not a conclusion.
eg: vanderblit ADHD parents rating scale, or check with DSM IV ADHD criteria
thank you.
Answered: Fri, 30 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Ami Kotecha's  Response
u can cheaak ADHD by behaviour of ur child either he is more active then other kid. he is not ready to sit at one place. he is notdoing good in school. his eye contect with u is poor . waht abt his social behaviour
for further detail u can mail me my id is-
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor