Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

What is the technical name for this medical condition?

There is a medical condition I recently became aware of involving females. Due to genetics, one of the x chromosomes is damaged. This not only prevents child bearing but also stunts growth slightly. Is anyone aware of the name of this condition? It could possibly be a syndrome or disease, i am not sure. I just want to know the name so I can find out more about it. I would like to understand it more because it affects someone very important in my life. Thanks.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
It sounds lie Turners Syndrome,
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor