What is the solution for upper stomach aches, nausea, less apetite after being diagnosed for reflux disease?

I have had upper stomach aches, nausea , can't eat much but have to eat little things all the time. Can not drink any alcohol at all. Docs have had me on anti acid for 3 months . I had an upper g I today and doc said there was a red spot but all was normal. Called it reflex and put me on the same med I have been on. I am really tired of feeling like this is here something else we can look for
Sat, 4 Jan 2014