What is the solution for sporadic pain, numbness after doctor hit the wrong vein during MRI guided biopsy on breast?

Had a MRI guided biopsy on right breast. Doctor hit vein caused active bleeding/swelling. Had thrombin injection to clot it and stop bleeding. After it was all clotted had surgery to remove blood and clamp the vein. Was 2 1/2 months ago and have been having more and more sporadic pain and uncomfortableness and numbness has not gone away is this normal
Fri, 14 Feb 2020

Grey colour discharge is most probably due to bacterial Vaginosis. Please have vaginal examination and antibiotic.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Richa Agarwal, OBGYN