Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

What is the solution for rashes on inner and outer penis ?

Docter can u plz help me. I m 22years old and i ve problem with my penis. i ve rashes on my penis head and inner skin . my name is Sujay Docters plz suggest me a medicine.This problem my facing for last 2 months.and as days are passing by more area is getting effected.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi sujay;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The rashes on penis can be infection due to bacteria or fungus better consult a doctor for physical examination he will see and decide what sort of infection you have and prescribe treatment accordingly.Please get treated early so that the rash does not worry you in future.
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor