What is the solution for perivascular lymphocytic infiltrate in the dermis?

I have some circle type on both my hands....visited some skin specialists....they advised skin biopsy and the result for the same minimal persivascular lymphocytic infiltrate in the dermis and he prescibe lobatre skin cream and lorinol 10 tab for the same. earlier i was using mommz s oinment .......using these medicanes past 10 days.....but not much improvemnt shown should i continue or plz help me out with your suggetion ...Thanks a lot .
Thu, 26 Sep 2019