What is the solution for delayed menstruation?

What is the solution for delayed menstruation.I am having this problem since I attained puberty.I am nineteen years old now.Please advice me.
Thu, 22 Sep 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Hello
Welcome to health care magic
it needs through investigation to rule out PCOD or other hormonal problems.As you have not mentioned about your weight or any other problem
Wish you speedy recovery
Disclaimer
Homeopath Dr. Alisha's  Response
hello
Stress can affect many things in our lives, including our periods. Sometimes we're so stressed out that our body decreases the amount of a hormone (GnRH), which causes us to not ovulate or menstruate
being overweight/under weight can shift ur cycle or even stop them
imbalance diet may also delay menses.
if stress,diet and weight is the cause maintain healthy lifestyle.
if it continue the same even after maintaing healhty lifestyle consult gynaecologist .
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Delayed menses can be caused due to stress, anemia, underlying diseases like PCOD (Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease),Obesity, Hypothyroid etc., . First and foremost it is important to identify the cause in your case and treat it accordingly.
Depending on the other symptoms (if any ) certain investigations could also be required.
A visit to a gynaecologist is suggestive who can help in ruling out the cause for you and suggest further line of treatment.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear
60 to70% of Indian women are anaemic and some under stress both these are potent factors apart from PCOD or hormonal imbalance. In Ayurveda Ashoka is the drug of choice to regularise cycle. You can have tab. Aloes compound with ashoka arisht.and one cap. of ferrolov forte.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Thank you very much doctors.
I get regular periods only when I get take pills.I can't continue taking pills because I get pimples.My weight is 50kg.Please advice me
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
**Test the Haemogloglobin level in your body,if it is less than eat green vegetables,and all other iron rich foods.
2.Stop eating fried things.
3.During Menustration days eat ROSE PETALS with hot water.it will really work.
4.Eat dry fruits during period days.
5.Take your sleep properly.