Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
153 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What is the solution for Autism ?

sir, i am having 7- years girl child.I have noticed in her behavior is not perfectly as compare to other child of same age group. what can i do . pl. help me sanjay padhi 0977110024
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
Report Abuse
  User's Response
's  Response
dear sanjay
first of all why you wrote its as an autism
you said that its 7 year old child and you noticed some of the abnormal behavior
we need to see her behavior
autistic child are by birth only and gradually you can notice her symptoms through her routine activities
do inform me in detail about her behavior
we can give them some of the homeopathic medicines for the same and that will work on her for sure
but before commiting anything let me see the patient first
all the best
Psychiatrist, Child Dr. Hemang M. Shah's  Response
Dear Sanjay
Please give example how your child is not able to do things that other same aged children can do.
Tell me about her birth history and developmental histroy (i.e. achievement of siting, walking, speaking, etc,),
Knowing Her current status of development will further helpful to know the status.
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My niece is going through a terrible scare.. a 2nd ultrasound at 24 weeks is still showing a dark shadow on the heart. But she already had a test...