What is the safest way to increase bone strength besides proper calcium and vitamin D intake and exercise?

My Internist prescribed Fosamax 6 months ago for osteoarthritis. I am uncomfortable taking a medication that can cause jaw and femur breakage or other damage. What is the safest way to increase bone strength besides proper calcium and vitamin D intake and exercise?
Tue, 13 Aug 2019

To increase the bone strength, calcium and vitamin D3 along with a regular exercise is a must. You also need a proper multivitamin and multimineral supplement for this.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon