What is the risk to foetus and mother if abortion pill fails?

1.Sir in 3 months 15 days sir she will taking a medecine for abortion after the bleeding sir? what happen when the phitus is still on? she will need a raspa sir? even the phitus is not yet go out on her vigina sir please answer this question sir 2. Sir just to make sure if she taking a medicine for abortion and shes bleeding and the phitus comeout theres no raspa? 3. and what happen if the medecine doesnt work on her what happen to the baby? and to my girlfriend?
Fri, 14 Dec 2018