What is the right time to take pregnancy test?

I took 2 pregnancy test and both came back negative. A few days later I had a dream that told me to go back and look at them and sure enough they were positive. I took another and it came back negative but I checked it maybe an hour later and it was positive. I decided to take three more but they were negative! I need help! I don’t know if they were false positives or if they were right and maybe its just to early for them to accurately pick up a positive
Fri, 16 Aug 2019

The right time to do a pregnancy home test is at least 5days of delayed period. If all tests come negative and only one positive then most likely you are not pregnant. It was possibly a false positive test. If you want to sure do a b HCG blood test.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician
General & Family Physician Dr. Olgeta Xhufka 's  Response

The right time to do a pregnancy home test is at least 5days of delayed period. Most probably you are not pregnant since all the pregnancy tests were negative except one that may be falsely positive. If you want to sure do a b HCG blood test.