What is the remedy to make my dad stop talking in his sleep ?

hi sir. my father is having a psychological problem. my father , talks loudly or say,he fights with someone in his dreams in midnight. something wrong happened with him in his early life but he don t know what it is? is there any solution for it ?
Mon, 9 Jan 2012
HI ASHISH KUMAR

give him a glass of water containing one Teaspoon lemon juice before going to bed
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi Ashish;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Like many people even your father does it unknowingly .Some people have problem of sleep walking similarly your father is suffering from a disorder where he talks in his sleep.Yes it is a psychological problem but it will not harm him.Please try to talk to him yourself or along with your mother or any of your close family member or your fathers friend who knows about it.If he is ready to share it is fine or you can consult a Psychologist for guidance and he will surely help your father.
Thanks