Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What is the remedy of teredium eye disease ?

I have a teredium desease, what is the remedy. almost 5 years that I have a teredium desease.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  3161
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
What is the remedy of tiridium disease
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
  User's Response
Possibly you are making mistake in spelling, It is Pterygium. It is often observed as a part of allergic illness. Do you have asthma, had atopic dermatitis in the childhood or do you suffer from any allergy. Do Skin patch test find out agent to which you are allergic. And get treated.
You might not get benefited by this, then you can consult ophthalmologist and get a surgery -- diversion of growing end of the lesion.
Mail me photographs.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.As long as it is not growing in size and not approaching the pupil area(the black area in the center of eye),you do not need any treatment.Normally it is very slow growing and does not need any treatment.If it is leading any visual problems you may need excision.Please get in touch with a eye specialist then.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Thanks for query,
You mean Pteregium,it is a growth of membrane on the sclera,starting from side and coming near pupil.
If pterigium reached to pupil you may get difficulty in vision.
So better you consult ophthalmologist and get it operated.
Once it covers pupil,your vision in that eye will suffer.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 27 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to hcm,
perhaps you spell eye disease you are suffereing ,I am in respect ful agreement two learned doctor to consult in your case with opthomologist for proper treatment near you.
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Tue, 27 Sep 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor