What is the remedy for the dryness in the Uvula and itchiness due to wearing of pad for a long time?

I had my period over a week ago and left a pad on for almost 10 hours on second last day. (Unavoidable) my vulva area had felt very dry from this and got itchy. I m not sure if this was from what appears to be a yeast infection or simply from wearing a pad for so long. Anyway, i had a bath that night and shaved everywhere down below including around my anus. After I had got out of the bath, the itching came back. I had been scratching over the week of my period but didn t think much of it. I scratched quite roughly all around which resulted in little lumps that looked like ingrown hairs. A day later the spots had got bigger and hurt to touch. I applied some nappy rash cream to them for 2 days which helped reduce the pain. I then bought germolene and antiseptic liquid which I ve been applying daily. The spots have got done (a week later) but still have a burning feeling around my labia majora. I noticed a thick yeast like discharge coming from me and I m pretty sure I also have a yeast infection. I m not sure where the itching came from (infection or shaving) but I am wondering if I should continue to use the cream or how else I can clear up my area? I read about an oral tablet that clears up a yeast infection but I m not sure if I will need it now as infection has been present for a week... Anybody have any solutions on how I can make it go away?
Mon, 21 Oct 2019