Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

What is the remedy for red and irritated white heads on the skin ?

I have red irritated looking whiteheads on my cheeks and jaw line that itch if my hair touches. I am on birth control started taking it three weeks ago its called junel 1/20 fe. any advice on cures for my skin?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear Shannonkane..,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Junel 1/20.....This medicine is a combination of two female hormones..,
Ethinyl Estradiol (ETH-in-il es-tra-DYE-ole)....,and
Norethindrone Acetate (nor-eth-IN-drone AS-e-tate)...,
These are comedogenic...,and other side
Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing.
Chest pain, or coughing up blood.
Numbness or weakness in your arm or leg, or on one side of your body.
Abdominal (stomach) pain, especially with nausea or vomiting.
Pain in your lower leg (calf).
Sudden or severe headache, trouble walking or talking.
Trouble seeing, or other problems with your eyes.
Unusual vaginal bleeding.
If you notice these less serious side effects, consult Ur Doctor immediately ok..,
Breast pain or tenderness.
Mild headache.
Mild nausea, vomiting, stomach pain.
Mild nervousness or sadness.
Ok...good lcuk..
Answered: Fri, 2 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor