Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

What is the remedy for premature greying of hair ?

hi doctor . i have problem in my hair , i have alot of white hair and my age is 21 . i heard about black hair serum as treatment is it useful or not ?? and is there any treatment for white hair please doctor tell me the cure .. and if now there is no treatment , do u suspect in the near future there will be tratment about white hair please doctor help me and by the way iam in medical college so iam your partner and that is honor to me .. please doctor read the question carefuly and answer me ..thanks alot
Asked On : Sat, 3 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  510
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response

Well this condition is known as 'premature canities'
you need to check you haemoglobin, serrum ferritin, zinc and copper levels.

Currently the options available are limited.
You can try No grey capsules - one capsule per day and No gray lotion 1ml twice a day.
Please follow with your dermatologist regarding the same.

The results are variable.

Let me know if you have any further questions

Answered: Mon, 5 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor