What is the remedy for papular amyloidosis?

I am suffering from papular amyloidosis and having rashes on both the legs, hips, over back from last 2 years. Doctor prescribed Ointment Propysalic NF, Liquid Paraffin,cap Megafit and tab Vozet. I used these for one month, there is bit improvement but not fully cured, shall i continue the same medicine if so for how long?
Mon, 28 Apr 2014
Hello dear,
Welcome to HCM.
I have read your query and understood your concern.

Your doctor has correctly prescribed you the medications. Papular amyloidosis is a skin condition that takes a long time to respond.

I will also advice you to continue the same under supervision. Additionally my advice is not to rub the involve area. Even after bath, mop the area with towel genlty. Dont use loofa or something like that.

As per detail, it is my best advice for you.
Stay healthy.