What is the remedy for muscle spasms?

sure.
they have put something inside me. something millitary or mabe even alien. it allows them to do a number of things to me. it allows them to cause me to have muscle spazms. it is like a single one second thing. but they can do it numerous times. it may be gentle or violent. it also sometimes feels like someone is shocking me with an electric needle. it can be anywhere on my body. this was done to me by either halliburton or the illuminatti.
it has already caused me to have several accidents. once i was in an altercation and it caused me to fall straight down on my face. because of a violent leg spazm. i think it also increases strength. when fueled with adrenaline.
i cant pay you as i am similar to leonardo davinci in his last days. ( all wrongfully under house arrest)
Sat, 25 Jan 2014