Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What is the remedy for loneliness due to one's rude behavior ?

plz help me.. i am suffering from anger, anxiety, depression ... hello doctor..i have posted many times the same query but no one answered them..i am a girl of 17 yrs...i don t know what is my problem..i am always anxious about how others perceive always scared to make friends with people bcoz i am a sadist and i talk very rudely to people , take them for granted and spoil the relationship...afterwards i cry alot..i don t eat..i don t sleep.. it feels like my head is eyes are weak and tired heartbeat increases and beats very fast..i spend sleepless nights crying and getting scared of what will happen if i make friends with people i will hurt dem with my words ..and how i leave them broken hearted...once i attempted to kill myself..but it failed..i am bleeding inside..plz someone help me..plz tell me what is my loneliness is killing me.. but i am scared to talk openly to people bcoz i am scared i will hurt them..y i am like this...plz plz me
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic forum.
Please do not panic and please do not blame yourself.
Depression, anxiety and stress have become very common problem in teenage nowadays.
Apart from that psychological disorders like schizophrenia, mood and personality disorders , obsessive compulsive disorders commonly cause such behavourial problems which are beyond the control of your mind.You may or may not have insight about your condition and hence will face difficulty in controlling your emotions and actions.Once such problems are diagnosed appropriate treatment with medicines and behaviour therapy can help one lead a normal life. Its like any other medical illness, if you have fever, pain etc you consult a physician ,don't you?.Similarly for anxiety, depression etc you should not hesitate to consult a doctor as its not your fault that you are suffering from it .
In your case, since you have attempted suicide once, it is very important that you consult a therapist or psychiatrist for appropriate management.Infact its best if you confide in your parents or someone close to you so that they can help you in seeking right treatment.Meanwhile you should try to cultivate a positive attitude towards life as you have a long and beautiful journey of life ahead.

Wishing you good health,
Answered: Wed, 11 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Dushad Ram's  Response
Dear Madam
Sad to hear that you are suffering for long. The description above occurs on and off or continuous as in either case treatment will differ.Some of the complaint are serious enough for urgent consultation with psychiatrist due to safety concerns.This can be advised that please consult psychiatrist and discuss if you are having any personality problem, anxiety problem or mood problem or combination of any and take treatment accordingly. Symptoms described are not a madness or mental weakness but a psychological problem that can be treated and you may lead a normal life.Hope you will consult immediately.

Hope to recover soon.
Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor