Thanks for choosing HCM..,,
TATOO MARKS..... Way of doing Tatoos is important , Use safe and Sterilized procedures...,
TATOOS...... can cause skin problems such as...,
1) GRANULOMAS... (red bumps caused by inflammation) ...,
2) KELOID SCARS..,
3) ALLERGIC REACTIONS, making skin itch and break out. ..,
These allergic reactions can occur with no warning...,
years after you get your tattoo....,
4) Getting a tattoo also puts you in danger of getting diseases such as ....,
AIDS, tetanus, hepatitis B
and hepatitis C
(although you can reduce your risk by selecting a good tattoo parlor).
5) In Ur case redness around the Tatoos means inflammation around the Tatoos...
So Tatoo is fashionable...but will give drastic problems also......,
So selection of good tatoo artist and parlour is important..,
Now U use...
1) Tab Azithromycin
250 mg daily for 5 days..,
2) Fusidic acid
cream apply on tatoo area..,
3) Tab Levocetrizine daily for 10 days....,