Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

What is the remedy for chronic dust allergy ?

i am 25 years old suffering from dust allergy since i was 14. Till date this allergy is with me, its occurs very frequently,like 3 to 5 times in a month.during this kind of irritating problem i use to take medicine called cetgin.i did every possible thing to cure this problem, but it remain and hurting me continuously. all the time i sneeze its really feeling very irritating and uncomfortable. i lose my energy when it occur. i feel clumsy and sleepy during this problem. please some one help me to get rid of it.i want 2 live with a normal health.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
you will have to avoid the situations where you are exposed to the allergy most
wear masks whenever you are in dusty condition
to boost your immunity take regular exercises and healthy nourishing high protein diet
you can take the help of pathology centers to find out the allergens you are susceptible and be desensitized if possible
consult physician dealing with allergy
hope you be soon all right
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor