Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What is the remedies for indigestion and gastric problem of a 33 yrs old ?

i am 33 yr old with a weight of 75 kg and height 5.10 . i m suffering from indigestation and gas since 20 years i have tried many medicine but i have found no permamnent cure of the problem it comes back as soon as i stop the medicine .the main problem of mine is that in the morning after waking up i go to toilet 2-3 times as the stool doesn t get cleared once and after some gap i have to go to the toilet again and again until i feel comfortable. after that in the aftrenoon my stomach bulges up full of gas and i feel very uneasy and discomfortable till i take medicine like antacid s. this uneasiness remains the whole night as i keep on farting whole night. plz tell me what disease it is with a remedy.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello ppghosh,
Welcome to healthcare magic forum,
u seem to suffer from a long term (chronic disease) of GIT.
u need to get physically active to increase regulate your metabolism and hence bowel movements. for that u need to follow a 2 hourly meals pattern. eat small amounts every 2-3 hourly. also the condition that u are suffering from, u will get it better by taking following homoeopathic medicines in the prescribed dosage and manner. start with homoeopathic medicine Pulsatilla 30 two time a days for 15 days followed by Lycopodium 1M single dose.
Take care,
Dr. Rooma Ramnani
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

This is not small gastritis, it is mainly due to intestine problem. You could be having Irritable bowel syndrome which is classical for the history you are providing. You need to avoid high sugar and rice diet. Try to stay away from wheat products like chapathi and see if any relief as well. Eat small portions of food every 2 hours instead of heavy meals. You need to reduce stress in your life, do Yoga, Pranayam, deep breathing exercises. Drink plenty of water and increase stool bulk by eating fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in diet. There are good medication available but you need to consult a Doctor to treat Irritable Bowel syndrome.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Dhara Shah's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see you have very chronic you any kind of bad habit like smoke,drink,or you have irregularity in taking food?or do you have stressful life?so you have to try homoeopathy for this give proper history how your complaints begin,when it aggravate,when it relieve .go to any good homoeopath which solve your problem.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello welcome to HCM
your problem can be solved by homoeopathy you need to visit any good doctor for proper assesment of case .take care of your diet you must reduce your weight .
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Ghosh

The necessary thing in your case is to have proper diet and only fresh meals at proper time is a must for long time. Any this that is preserved and reheated and served at the time of meals will not suit you. Avoid tension and late sleep. Morning walk is beneficial. Rest already advised. For gastritis you can add tab. kam dugdha ras.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor