What is the relation between water and pain ?

I am 17 year old male i m having very much pain while passing urine...and i am feeling like going to urine for every half an hour.....i m feeling very uncomfartable with it...my friend told if we have more water...this will be reduced...wat is the relation between water and pain ? can anyone pls comment on this..
Sat, 17 Oct 2009
's  Response
hi i am Darsh, I agree with yu, Cran berry juice works, i use to get frequent burning sensation while passing urine, i use to get these at least once in a month, doctor use to do urine test results use to come as urine infection, then doc use give me antibiotics full course i was fed up using this antibiotics every time. some doc advised me to take cran berry juice for urine infection. i started using this cran berry juice after that i felt a great relief, now usually i dont get any urine infection. its better than antibiotics.
makarand's  Response
in summer i had this problem, it was very much burning while passing urine, and the urine colour was very dark.try taking cranberry juice once a day 250ml it will help reducing burning, and in no
darsh's  Response
OH is it. should i do a scanning. i get urine infection regularly so its better to get a scan of the kidney done. thanks for you guidance, will meet the doctor soon and get a scan done. i hope there is no kidney stone.