• question-icon

What is the relation between gerd and geographical tongue?

Hi, I am a 28 yr old female. I have sufferred from GERD for many years now. I have took prevacid for a couple of years, though now i am on dexilant. For the past 6-8 months i have developed geographical tongue. I have been reading online about a possible link between gerd and GT, or the PPIs and GT. What can i do to help with my GT?
Thu, 14 Aug 2014
HI
well come to HCM
The Geographical tongue is not the disease and this is physiological phenomenon and not the disease and the GERD and the geographical tongue is nothing to take with each other both are the different conditions for the geographic tongue just do nothing, hope this helps.