What is the relation between dytor tablets and creatinine?

Hello SIr, My mother is having kidney problem & doctor has suggested dytor tablets. And also she is under going dialysis. Can you please let us know whether there is a relation between dytor tablets & creatinine. And also at what stage we can stop dialysis. Thank you.
Mon, 2 Dec 2019

Dytor is actually a diuretic which increases the urination and reduces the edema. no connection with creatinine level. More clinical details are required to assess the duration of dialysis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S.T. Balamurali, General & Family Physician