What is the recovery time of DVIU surgery?

What is the result after DVIU surgery. Recovery time of this ? If pain in the penis & weak flow of urine continued what is the next advise? what are the expenses under the HUMANA HMOX Insurance ? Age is 78yr. CABG done 3Yrs back, TUR-P done 5months back. Pl. Guide.
Mon, 22 Jun 2015
Urologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM.
DVIU is a surgery for narrowing of the urinary tube, after which the urinary tube widens and urine flow improves.If a tube or catheter is placed after this surgery, it's usually removed over the next few days to a week, depending on how severe was the narrowing.If pain and weak flow continue, you should see your Urologist, who will assess it with a flowmetry test.Also, a urine routine and culture test is done to rule out an infection, causing pain in the penis.Medical insurance at the age of 78 years, is not covered by majority of companies.