Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What is the recommended treatment for tags?

I have had 3 c sections and in 2007 after my second I had hemorroids i guess they didn t hurt werent painful unless i had diarrea and had to use the bathroom a bunch. in 2010 after I had my 3rd child, I got something protruding and the ob gyn called it tags, and he said they would go away on their own. i need help and what are my options?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might be having sentinel piles giving indication that you might be having internal hemorrhoids.
Consult surgeon and get examined.
Avoid constipation,
Take plenty of water.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Thu, 31 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor