Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What is the reason for white sore bumps that bleed inside my vagina lips ?

18 years old 120 pounds, my name is brittany and i found white like bumps on the inside of my vagina lips and when i pee sometimes they burn and bleed if i wipe too hard. i found them a week or so ago and the went away and now just came back. i have no clue what they are and it s kind of freaking me out i don t know if it s hpv or not. my boyfriend thinks he has it but isn t sure. HELP please.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  138
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     

if you are sexually active with your boy friend than think of sexually transmitted disease it an infection either viral ,or bacterial or fungal .So consult gynec & get it treated.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor